Tuesday, February 01, 2011

you know the problem with you is..........

so i have hit my straps again. i am still being frustrated by the lack of work and my inablity to secure an interview. and i am still waiting to hear back form an interview two weeks ago. but that is merely minor issues.

good news is that i had my first date in almost 6 years the other day....... and it wasnt a disaster. but i have recently figured somthing out. because the lack of dates has not nessacarliy been by choice. its not for a lack of aksing girls out. its been for a lack of "yes".

now then...... first of all i accept the I like you too much as a friend response. i just have got tired of hearing it again and again and again and ......well you get the idea. but a line from a film comes to mind and i am going to go to the trusty IMDB for this quote
Gobber: Don't you... no, Hiccup! If you ever want to get out there to fight dragons, you need to stop all... this.
[
gestures to all of Hiccup]
Hiccup: But you just pointed to all of me! 
now for those of you who don't know the film "how to train your dragon" the reason for using the quote might seem a bit mysterous. well it turns out that being all of whom who are is not such a big deal and it just takes for people to get used to it. well the moral of the story also applies in my life. part of the reason (and this is form people i have asked) as to why they wouldnt date me, is that there is just TOO much of me. not too much ego, not too much gut, not too much personality just too much ME. because of the combination of the elements, i can only concluded that there is too much me.

so does that mean i am going to get rid of some of me? no it just means i need to wait and find some one who can handle and deal with all this me. in the mean time i am going to perserver and i might even go one some more dates and see if i can improve my hit rate.

so i am beging to feel better and i am getting more positve about my life. now its time for me to refocus, get back to doing what i do best and scaring the world with my ideas.

a blog posting with my intended future tours (yeps you read right) is coming soon. obvisouly plans change, but if i foward plan i might just be able to do all of it.

Peace out and dont do anything i wouldnt

Gonzo 

No comments: